This year, to say the least has been an experience.
I have loved the wrong people too much and the right people not enough. I have cared too much, not focused on my own needs enough and lost myself along the way.
The months leading up to the New Year I have done a lot of soul searching, discovered that I do want to go to university, accepted and let go of a relationship – but not a friendship. I have come to find that sometimes things just aren’t meant to be and it may take a little time for it to sink in, but it always does. Overcoming a situation that I thought was impossible has helped me let go of a lot of negativity and I am so ready to discover what 2015 has to offer me.
I am going to start the new year with some resolutions that I will (hopefully) stick to;
1. Think positive — This year is only going to run smoothly if I am optimistic about everything, the less negativity, the better end result I will get. Think happy thoughts and happy things will happen!
2. Kick these terrible eating habits! — One week I am eating next to nothing, the week after I am having too much junk food, the week after its no sugar at all and my body just wants to shut down. It’s time to get healthy again and make my body feel better. No more ill Hannah!
3. Gym!!! — My god, have I been slacking recently! I will blame this one on Christmas break and leave it at that. January begins and I will be hitting that gym, no more paying for a membership and not using it!
4. Bye, bye alcohol! — Think one won’t be easy and I do not mean quitting alcohol all together (that’s just silly, I am a student). This means a lot less, less of everything (clubbing and drinking). It will not only benefit my health, but also my purse.
5. Love the one’s that love you back — It’s easy to love people too much, but if you aren’t getting that love in return any more, then it’s wasted. I will not waste my time and energy anymore. I will also not waste any time hating people. What’s the point? If I don’t like someone or they don’t like me, I will leave them to it.
So that’s that.
I wish everyone the best, have a lovely New Year.
I love all of you,
See you next year!